We can organise a refund when:
- You’ve made a payment to your account in error
- You’ve paid more than your minimum monthly payment by mistake
- A retailer has refunded a purchase to the card you used for payment
- You have overpaid your account and it is currently in credit
The best part is it is quick and easy – we provide the refunds directly into your bank account.
How do I request a refund?
If you would like a refund for a completed payment, simply fill in the online form below:
- Once processed, refunds to your bank account can take up to five business days to show on your account.
- We can process a refund for any amount if we have your bank account details on file, and we have used the bank account details more than 30 days ago.
- If you wish to close your account once the refund is processed please raise a closure request using this form here.