Looking to clear the balance on your account? The quickest way to check the amount you need to pay is via our Latitude Mobile App and the Latitude Service Centre.
A payout figure will provide you with the amount to clear your card balance on a specific date. This can include any outstanding balance, payment handling fees, paper statement fees and accrued.
Important: Paying the payout figure, does not automatically close your account. If you are looking for more information on closing your account, click here
Short on time? No problem, the mobile app is the quickest way to request a payout figure. Simply go into your chosen card, tap on the Manage my account menu and tap Request a payout figure. Select one of the available dates for payout and choose your preferred payment method. Your payout figure will be displayed, along with the date you need to make the payment. You can save your payout figure by either taking a screenshot or tapping on the blue copy icon to copy and paste the figure.
Keep in mind.
- You can only request a payout figure up to your payment due date. If you have paid at least the minimum monthly payment, you can receive a payout on your statement date.
Latitude Service Centre
Don't have the Mobile App? You can now request a payout figure in the Latitude Service Centre.
Just click on Manage Account, select the card account, and click on Request a Payout Figure. Simply follow the prompts to get your payout quote!
- The payout figure may change if any transactions or charges have not yet been processed or debited from your account, or if interest rates change after the payout figure is obtained.
- The amount required to pay out your card may change if the full amount is not received by the stipulated date in the letter. A new payout figure will need to be requested.
- Requesting a payout figure does not mean you are required to pay out your credit card.
- Paying your account balance to zero will not close your account; you can find more information on how to close your account here