Oops! It happens to us all at one stage or another.
You can reset your log-in details for your Latitude ID without having to give us a call.
Latitude Service Centre
- Click on Forgot Password on the main login page
- Enter your email address and we will email you a 6-digit code that you can use to reset your password.
- Enter the 6-digit code from the email along with your new password.
Note: If you have saved a password in your browser, make sure you update it with your new password to ensure you can log in again smoothly.
How do I protect my password?
To protect your password, we advise you:
- Don’t save any access codes on your computer or any personal devices
- Don’t write it down
- Don’t select a password that contains any personal details which can be guessed by others
- Don't reveal your password to others
- Never provide your access password on an email request
- Change your password regularly.
What if I no longer use my Latitude ID email address?
Give our team a call and we can help you out. We will need to de-link your accounts from your Latitude ID, so you can set up your new email address.
Make sure to keep us in the loop for any contact detail changes
Are you still having trouble logging in? contact us here.
Live chat is also available on our website - click the blue Live Chat box if you need further assistance.