Send a request
We understand that the effects of COVID-19 are far reaching and may be making it hard for you to manage your finances right now.
Here's a way we can help ease some of that financial stress for you.
If you apply for our COVID-19 Assistance Program, you can get 0% p.a. interest and pay only 50% of your repayments for 3 months (with a deferral of the remaining 50%), from the date we approve your application. This Assistance Program is valid until the date specified in the assistance email.
When you apply for this program:
- We will let you reduce your repayment to 50% for the next 3 months and allow you to defer the repayment of the remaining 50%.
- We will reduce your interest rate to 0% p.a. during those 3 months.
*What you need to know:
- Applying for this Assistance Program means you are acknowledging you have been financially impacted by COVID-19.
- When you click on "Apply", and then complete and submit the form, you will receive an email confirming your interest.
Apply by the date specificed in your assistance email, and once approved we will:
- change your Loan's Interest Rate to 0% p.a. for 3 months. Once the 3-month period has expired your fixed annual interest rate will return to your original Loan's Interest Rate.
- reduce your repayments to 50% during these 3 months. At the end of the 3-month period your loan term will be extended to cover the 50% that is deferred as a result of this Assistance Program. Please note that the deferred amount will still attract interest for the remaining life of the loan.
- If you have Direct Debit set up on your account, we will update this in line with this Program.
- Deferring a portion of your repayment may help in the short term, but you may end up paying more interest on your loan over the longer term. We recommend that you carefully consider whether this Assistance Program is the right option for you.
- An email with details of these changes will be sent to you once these changes have been processed on your account. This may take up to ten days.
- The Assistance Program may be withdrawn if your reduced repayments are missed or late.
- Any repayments overdue are still payable.
- If you are currently in a Hardship arrangement, please contact us to discuss before applying for this COVID-19 Assistance Program.
Please send certified copy of power of attorney if you have not provided it previously.
Do you have insurance on your account?
Claiming is easy
Insurance - If you have Insurance on the account you can lodge the claim.
Your application is approved in principle. Confirmation of our decision will be provided to you in writing within the next 14 days.
Please be aware that under the Privacy Act we will only be able to contact a person who has been authorised to act on the behalf of the account holder. If you are not authorised, the account holder will need to complete an Authority to Maintain form & send it back to us.
Please read and acknowledge before proceeding to ensure we provide the right assistance for you
If there is an outstanding balance on your account, this balance will need to be paid before you can submit this form and close your account. You can view your account balance within the Online Service Centre or the Latitude app.
You can view your account balance within the Online Service Centre or the Latitude app. You cannot close your account whilst there is an outstanding balance.
This request cannot be submitted
This request cannot be submitted.
You must be 18 years or older to submit this request.
You must add a value for each expense.