Your card has arrived and you’re ready to spend! We don’t want to stand in the way of you and your newfound freedom.
There are several quick and easy ways to activate your card online or with one of our friendly staff.
Here’s how to activate.
- Activate in the Latitude App for our Latitude Service Centre instant activation with no wait times
- Activate through an online request for those of you who like no fuss and are not in a rush
- You can get in touch via live chat
- Speak to our friendly staff! but keep in mind, there’s a bit of a wait time.
Here’s a bit more info
Take the time now to download our recently enhanced Latitude App and save time on not only activating your card, but accessing monthly statements, making payments and tracking your purchases.
You can download our App here
If you need help registering, jump on to our registration support article.
Over the phone
Alternatively, if you’re still stuck or enjoy the good old days of pressing buttons and having a chat with our automated assistant, you can get in touch over the phone to activate your card.
- Within New Zealand: 0800 500 505
- When overseas call: +64 800 500 505
- Mon to Fri: 10:30am – 6:30pm (NZST)
Our automated service is available 24/7. When you are activating your card, please follow the prompts to select your own Personal Identification Number (PIN). After this your card will be ready for use!
Frequently asked questions
What happens when I am locked out of activating my card ?
If you enter your expiry date incorrectly too many times, you will not be able to activate your card. Please contact us via the webform link above or Chat section in the bottom right-hand corner to complete your card activation.
Can I activate my card in the Latitude App/Latitude Service Centre after it was stolen?
You can only activate a card that has been reissued because your current card is about to expire. If your card is lost or stolen and you request a new card, you will need to follow the instructions provided with your new card.