Need to reduce your credit access to help you take control of your money? You can close your credit card account online or ask us to close it for you.
Please complete the online Close my Credit Card form below. You’ll need:
- If you’re the account holder: fill in your personal details, such as email address, name, date of birth and mobile number.
- If you’re not the account holder: fill in your personal details, such as email address, name and mobile number AND account holder’s full name and date of birth.
- Card details: fill in the following fields related to your card:
- Last four digits of your credit card.
- Your relationship to the card: holder, authorised third party or power of attorney.
- Confirm if there is any outstanding balance on your account.
- Confirm if you would like to receive an account closure letter.
- Once your request is processed, your card becomes inactive.
- The total balance owing on the credit card must be settled before the account is fully closed.
- If you have a credit balance, you must raise a refund request here first so we have the correct instructions where to credit your balance.
- Don’t forget to change over any direct debits made from this card to an alternative payment method.
- Once your account is closed it cannot be re-opened and will require that you re-apply if you change your mind. This will be treated as a new application and will be subject to our lending criteria.
- This request can be submitted by account holders, authorised third parties and appointed attorneys.
If you are not an authorised third party, the account holder will need to complete a Third Party Authority form (Authority to Maintain) and send it back to us.
If you are an appointed attorney, please send us a certified copy of the Power of Attorney document if you have not provided it previously.